We offer tuition in:
– English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
– English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
– Business English
– Academic English
– Conversation for Beginners
– Preparation for Citizenship and Employment
We also offer an editing and proof-reading service.
Classes and training courses can be tailored to meet the needs of students or employers
Currently we provide tuition to individuals, groups and businesses in Lichfield, and to businesses in the surrounding villages, as well as online teaching and editing services
In addition to the term time classes and short training courses, we provide an annual Summer School which includes visits to local places of interest, and a range of other extra-curricular activities throughout the year including theatre visits.
Whilst not all our students want or need to gain qualifications, for those who do we offer Trinity College London Skills for Life ESOL examinations, from Step 1 to Level 2 at Wade Street Church in Lichfield, as well as preparation for:
– Secure English Language Tests Grades A1 – C2
– IELTS examinations bands 2 – 9
– Trinity Graded Exams in Spoken English [GESE] grade 5, for Citizenship
Reading, Writing, and Speaking & Listening examinations are offered annually in early July.
For class details and costs please send an email to email@example.com